The Irobot Roomba 780 Vacuum is the “cream of the crop” when it comes to robotic vacuums. Not only is it the most sophisticated vacuum robot on the market, but it’s also the sexiest robot you will ever see. It doesn’t look like a toy, it looks like a space-aged piece of technological wizardry. It simply looks cool and you will look cool when your friends and family members see that you have a device that cleans your floors, removes pet hair, and makes your air clean and healthy by removing allergens. Other pet and allergy robotic vacuums use filters to clean the air, but the Roomba 780 uses Dual HEPA filters which are the creme de la creme of filters designed to leave your air fresh and clean.
Regular robot vacuums allow you to preset cleaning each day, but the Irobot 780 takes presets to a whole new level. You can set this baby to clean your home or office for 7 straight days. This means you only need to program it once a week saving you time. A sort of set it and forget it system that other vacuums can’t match. It also has a nifty remote control so if the device gets struck, you can use your remote to give it a nudge and set it back on the right path without having to leave your comfortable sofa or chair. It’s the only robot vacuum I know on the market that has this extra benefit.
When You Get The Roomba 780 Your Home Will Smell Fresh, Look Clean and Feel Healthier!
Let the robot do your dirty work. Leave doors open to rooms you want clean. The Roomba 780 will navigate from room-to-room, and leave behind clean healthier air and clean floors. Although it may look like it can walk on water, it can’t walk up and downstairs. Use the magnetic strips to keep it from falling downstairs. The Irobot removes up to 98% of dirt, dust, and pet hair from your floors. But check this out, the Roomba uses a Dirt Detect Series 2 technology to find the dirtiest spots on your floors and it will perform a more concentrated cleaning on those spots. Now, that is cool.
What you will also like about this robotic vacuum is the dust bin indicator light. It lets you know when the dust bin is full so you can change it. Some robotic vacuums give you no indication when the dust bin is full. The same with your traditional vacuum. You often know to dump the dust bin when the vacuum doesn’t seem to be cleaning its best. The Irobot Roomba has that solved with its indicator light.
Products from Amazon.com
Is The Irobot Roomba 780 Robotic Vacuum Right For You?
If you have kids, a dog, a cat or several of each, you really need to the Roomba 780 to help you clean your home so it not only looks clean, but also smells clean. You might not smell your pets because they’re your pets, but your guests can pick up the odors very easily. The 780 Roomba has a 3-stage cleaning mechanism that picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair, and other trash and debris in your home or office. It’s the only vacuum on the market with a spinning brush on the sides to clean wall edges. There’s nothing worse than having your floors clean, but the wall edges are dirty.
The Good Stuff:
- It Has 7 Cleaning Presets – You can set this device to clean the floor and air of your home over the next 7-days. Set it and forget it!
- It Learns Over Time – Our kids might not learn over time, but the 780 Roomba does. It learns the nooks and crannies of your home or office better over time to give you better cleaning.
- Works on Shag carpet – Most robotic vacuums don’t work well on Shag carpeting.
- The infrared remote allows you to control the Roomba 780 without leaving your comfortable chair.
- Dual HEPA filters to remove allergens, dust mites, and other nastiness from your carpet, leaving your air fresh, clean and healthier.
- Fully assembled and fully charged right out the box. There is no need for you to plug it up and wait 3-5 hours to use it once it arrives at your door.
- Sexy Looking – Yes, it looks damn good and modern. Very stylish!
- Cleans under your bed, tables, and other hard-to-reach areas. You won’t believe it until you see it for yourself, but it knows how to get into tight spaces and how to maneuver back out.
- Less Work For You – The Irobot Roomba 780 cleans the way you would. It maneuvers back and forth and doubles back to get every spot clean.
- Molded Soft-Touch Bumpers – Its has soft bumpers so it never damages your walls or furniture.
- A Bin Indicator Light – This lets you know when the bin needs to be emptied.
- Spinning Side Brush – This helps to get the wall edges clean of dust and dirt
The Not So Good Stuff:
- Small dust bin that needs to be emptied
- Not 100% set and forget it. You still need to move small objects off the ground. It would be a bit creepy if small hands emerged from the sides of the device and moved the small items for you, so I say this is a good thing.
- A bit noisy. It’s best to run the device when you’re not at home so you can come home to a clean, fresh place.
- Not good for cluttered homes. The robot needs room to maneuver. If you have a cluttered home, stick with a traditional vacuum.
How To Use The Roomba 780 To Get Your Home or Office Clean And Healthier
- It’s a good idea to pick up any small items on the floor before running the device.
- Ensure the dust bin is empty.
- Any rooms you want to be cleaned, make sure you leave the door to those rooms opened.
- Turn on the Roomba. It works best when the power is on. LOL!
- Press the button to put the device in motion.
- Go away, do something fun, return later to a clean home or office.
- When the Irobot 780 is finished cleaning the house (or office), it will return itself to home base.
- Buy one of these for a friend or family member with pets or allergies. They will love this gift.
I find that more and more customer fall in love with the Irobot Roomba. It’s just a better way to keep your home clean. Pulling out your vacuum and cleaning the old fashion way takes time, depletes your energy and you often miss spots. The Roomba 780 solves of these issues for you. A good traditional vacuum that can remove pet hair and allergens in your home or office cost just as much or more than the Roomba. The downside of using a traditional vacuum is that when you get it home, YOU MUST DO ALL THE WORK! Don’t you think it’s better to have the vacuum do all the work while you go do more fun things?
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
When you get the Roomba 780 from Amazon, you get a 30 day money back guarantee and FREE shipping. If you buy online from the manufacturer’s website, you get free shipping, but you also pay a higher price. Amazon just offers the lowest prices out there. Buying through Amazon is always the best option in my opinion.
Now It’s Time For You To Decide
I really believe you will fall in love with the iRobot Roomba 780 vacuum when it arrives at your front door. Almost all customers fall in love and wonder how that survived through life using traditional, back-breaking vacuums. Today can be a turning point in your life in how you clean your home. Not only will you have a cleaner home or office, but you will also have an allergy-free home or office. Just imagine how good it will feel to take a deep breath in a room full of clean air that will give you more energy and clarity of thought.
It’s natural if you feel a bit skeptical because all of this sounds so space-age, sci-fi, and even creepy, if you haven’t used a robotic vacuum before. Welcome to the 21st century where technology makes your life easier, saves you time, and makes you healthier. If you don’t believe all that I’ve said so far about the iRobot Roomba 780, read more positive comments at Amazon before making your decision. While your friends and family members complain about keeping their homes clean, your home will be spotless with little effort from you and everyone will wonder what’s your secret.
Products from Amazon.com
iRobot Roomba 891 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard FloorsPrice: $379.99Was: $388.00